Please help people in your networks know that there’s an updated COVID-19 booster that targets Omicron variants. Anyone 5 and older can get one if they’ve completed their first vaccination series. We’ve linked (below) some topline messages that you can use in your communications to help explain why it’s worth getting, even if you’ve had COVID and/or other vaccinations.
Resources to use and share:
NEW! Short videos in-language about COVID-19 boosters and pediatric vaccine
These short videos made by local Community Navigators and Language Access interpreters, can be shared on social media, in messaging apps (like WhatsApp), and on webpages. They are in Vimeo for easier download. (4 videos in each language)
- All in-language playlists: https://vimeo.com/kcpublichealth/albums
- Spanish: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909019
- Amharic: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909712
- Korean: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909710
- Tagalog: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909597
- Vietnamese: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909522
- Ukrainian: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909353
- Russian: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909278
- Somali: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9909276
- Cantonese: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9908911
- Mandarin: https://vimeo.com/showcase/9900393
NOTE: Two more languages, Arabic and Lingala, as well as an English video on boosters, will be available after Monday, October 24, 2022.
Updated COVID-19 booster flyers
Please share these with partners, employees, families, and clients, and at events and information sessions.
- Flyer (PDF): Updated COVID-19 boosters
- Folleto (PDF): Vacunas de refuerzo actualizadas contra el COVID-19
Blog: Should I get an updated booster? We asked an expert.
This is the featured post on the Public Health Insider blog. Other organizations and community media are welcome to repost it in their own blogs, newsletters, or other communications.
Should I get an updated booster? We asked an expert. – PUBLIC HEALTH INSIDER
Q & A: ¿Debo ponerme una vacuna de refuerzo actualizada contra el COVID-19? – PUBLIC HEALTH INSIDER
Slides: Q&A: Should I get an updated COVID-19 booster?
These slides give short answers to common questions about the updated booster. For use in presentations, newsletters, web pages, and social media. They could also be shared on computers or devices at events, in waiting rooms, or tabling opportunities.
አማርኛ (Amharic), العربية (Arabic), 简体字 (Chinese–Simplified), 繁體字 (Chinese–Traditional), دری (Dari), English, Français(French), ភាសាខ្មែរ (Khmer), 한국어 (Korean), Kajin M̧ajeļ (Marshallese), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi), Русский (Russian), Af Soomaali (Somali), Español (Spanish), Tagalog/Filipino, ትግርኛ(Tigrinya), Українська(Ukrainian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Ask a Pediatrician about updated boosters (American Academy of Pediatrics)
When can kids get the COVID vaccine or booster? – HealthyChildren.org
¿Cuándo podrán los bebés y niños vacunarse contra el COVID-19 o recibir la dosis de refuerzo? – HealthyChildren.org