On September 28, 2022 (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Best Starts for Kids will host their 4th virtual open house this year. There are five scheduled sessions where you can learn more about funding and partnership opportunities:
- Universal Developmental Screening
- Home Based Services (RFP Information)
- Technical Assistance: Getting Help With Your Proposal
- Youth Bill of Rights Project: Everything You Want and Need to Know!*
- Child Care Subsidy Program – Now Open!*
*Denotes newly added session
Please let us know you are coming by following the registration links to each session.