Crossposted from Schools Out Washington (SOWA)
The following trainings are available to all our School-Based Health Center (SBHC) colleagues and sponsor organizations.
King County Professional Learning System (KCPLS) supports free and accessible professional development and training opportunities for organizations and/or individuals that are:
- Best Starts for Kids (BSK) Strategy 5-24 grantees
- BSK – Out of School Time (OST) grantees
- Housing and Expanded Learning Opportunities (HELO) cohort members
- City of Seattle (DEEL) cohort members
- Licensed school-age CCAP providers
- Licensed school-age childcare providers across Washington state (available through partnership with Department of Children, Youth, & Families)
KCPLS has clear pathways to support organizations in building and sustaining high-quality programming with easier access and navigation of KCPLS services. See what new and upcoming trainings are available on the calendar available at https://www.schoolsoutwashington.org/pages/king-county-training-system
*Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic SOWA is committed to supporting organizations’ and staff’s professional development and training needs. Until further notice all trainings will be FREE and virtual to any youth development and/or educational professional regardless of geographic location, organization, or relationship to SOWA.
If you have questions, email Janell Jordan email@example.com. Questions regarding a specific training opportunity and/or registration can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org