Shared from the Public Health–Seattle & King County Access and Outreach Team
Current as of March 20, 2020
All children up to 18 years of age are eligible to receive a free packed breakfast/lunch meal at the sites below. Children do not need to be enrolled in that school district to receive meals, but they do need to be present. Meals are “grab and go.” Students will not stay on-site to eat. For more specific details to each school district please visit their websites.
Auburn School District
For more information please visit: https://www.auburn.wednet.edu/
Beginning Monday, March 16 free breakfast and lunch will be given to any child ages 1-18 years at every school site. Students do not need to qualify for free or reduced lunch to receive a meal. Meals will be available for pick up at each school from 8:30-9:30 a.m. and 11:00-12:30 p.m. every weekday. Any student will be served at any school even if not enrolled in that school or in the Auburn School District.
Meals are to be taken home, students will not be able to eat at the school site. The district can provide one breakfast and one lunch per child per day. Students can receive a breakfast and a lunch meal at the same time, but only one of each per day. If lunch is picked up during breakfast time, it will be a cold meal.
Bellevue School District
Dates: Starting Monday, March 16th through March 27th.
- Sammamish High School
- 100 140th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Lake Hills Elementary
- 14310 SE 12th St, Bellevue, WA 98007
For more information please visit: https://bsd405.org/services/nutrition-services/grab-go-meals/. Adults may purchase meals (breakfast $3.25; lunch $4.75). For more information contact Nutrition Services at (425) 456-4507.
Federal Way Public Schools
Dates: Starting, Monday, March 16th (meals will not be provided during spring break week, April 6-10, 2020)
- Decatur High School 2800 SW 320th St, Federal Way, WA 98023
- Federal Way High School 30611 16th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- Thomas Jefferson High School 4248 S 288th St, Auburn, WA 98001
- Todd Beamer High School 35999 16th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003
Times: 10 a.m. and noon, Monday through Friday
For more information: Please visit www.fwps.org to view the list of locations and times the FRED bus will be available.
Highline Public Schools
Date: Week of March 16-20
- Big Picture Schools 440 South 186th Street Burien 98148: 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- Cascade Middle School 11212 10th Ave. SW Seattle 98146: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Central Office 15676 Ambaum Blvd SW, Burien 98166: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Chinook Middle School 18650 42nd Ave. S, SeaTac 98188: 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Evergreen High School 830 SW 116th St., Seattle 98146: 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Glacier Middle School 2450 South 142nd Street, SeaTac 98168: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Highline High School 615 S 200th St, Des Moines 98198 (Olympic Interim Site): 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- Madrona Elementary School 20301 32nd Ave S, SeaTac 98198: 12:30-1:00 p.m.
- Mount Rainier High School 22450 19th Ave S, Des Moines 98198: 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- Pacific Middle School 22705 24th Pl. S, Des Moines 98198: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Sylvester Middle School 16222 Sylvester Rd. SW, Burien 98166: 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Tyee High School 4424 S 188th St., SeaTac 98188: 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- White Center Heights Elementary 10015 6th Ave SW, Seattle 98146: 12:30-1:00 p.m.
For more information please visit: https://www.highlineschools.org/about/news/news-details/~board/district-news/post/all-schools-closed-effective-march-16
Kent School District
Dates: Starting, Tuesday, March 17th 10:00-11:00am for grab and go breakfast and lunch sack meals.
- Carriage Crest Elementary, 18235 140th Ave SE, Renton 98058
- Covington Elementary, 25811 156th Ave SE, Covington 98042
- Cedar Heights Middle School, 19640 SE 272nd St., Covington 98042
- Kent Elementary, 24700 64th Ave S., Kent 98032
- Kent-Meridian High School, 10020 SE 256th St., Kent 98030
- Kentridge High School, 12430 SE 208th St., Kent 98031
- Kent East Hill YMCA, 10828 SE 248th St. Kent 98030
All locations are subject to change, for the most up to date information please visit: The Kent School District website at https://www.kent.k12.wa.us/Page/12170
Lake Washington School District
For more information please visit: https://www.lwsd.org/programs-and-services/health-services/coronavirus-information
Renton Public Schools
Dates: Beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Times: 11:00 to 12:00 daily during the school week
Locations: In front of each Renton School
- Green Tree/Park Hill, 6900 S 125th St, Seattle
- Creston Point, 13445 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Seattle
- Royal Hills, 3000 Royal Hills Dr SE, Renton
- Stonebrook, 12210 SE Petrovitsky Rd, Renton
For more information please visit: The Renton School District website has been updated: https://www.rentonschools.us/students-families
Seattle Public Schools
Date: Beginning Monday, March 16
Location: 26 school sites throughout the city available for all SPS students. These 26 sites will become central locations for family and student resource distribution.
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. every weekday
Tukwila School District
Dates: Beginning Monday, March 16th through Friday April 24th
Location: At regular schedule school bus stops.
- The Tukwila School District Transportation Department is now “TUKWILA FRESH”. “Tukwila Fresh” will be delivering breakfast and lunch to all children aged 18 and under, at any Tukwila School District bus stop, at regularly scheduled morning pick up times, Monday through Friday.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch Services for Bus Riders: If you miss the bus delivery, please go to any Tukwila School District school for distribution of free breakfast and lunch between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch Services for Walkers: “Tukwila Fresh” will be delivering free breakfast and lunch to all children aged 18 and under, at any Tukwila School District school between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Student & Parent Safety: Please form a single file line at the bus stop. Wait for the school bus door to open before you approach the bus. A food service person will be standing in the door of the bus and will hand you your meals. Please take a bag and walk safely and quickly away from the bus to a safe location.
For more information please visit: the district website at www.tukwilaschools.org for the bus stop locations and morning pick up times. If you need additional assistance, please call 206-901-8050.