Crossposted from SOWA website
School’s Out Washington is excited to offer a new foundational learning series focused on advancing cultural and racial equity within school-age and youth programs.
Our primary objective of the Structural Racism & Cultural Responsiveness Learning Series is to build a community of professionals that are confident in their ability to implement personal and organizational changes to promote racial equity at any position within an organization.
Meetings will be held primarily in South King County to accommodate participants from both Pierce and King Counties.
Please submit your SR/CR Learning Series Application prior to Friday, November 15, 2019.
- 7-month learning cycle (Dec 2019 – Jun 2020) of monthly meetings for cohort participants
- 17 STARS credits eligible to participants.
- Registration limited to 30 participants through a formal selection process.
- $0.00 – Licensed Care School-Age Providers (Fees Covered by DCYF)
- $275.00 – Standard Registration for all other program providers working with children 5-18 years old.
Click here to download our SR & CR Learning Series Flyer.
If you have immediate questions, or would like to request a fee reduction, contact the SOWA Statewide Training team at email@example.com.
For full post or to register click here.