Thank you for attending the 2019 King County School-Based Health Retreat! We are so excited for the coming year and hope that the day’s activities helped you prepare for the school year ahead.
Below you will find materials and resources from the day:
- “Health Equity HELP” presented by Marya Gingrey, JD (Director of Equity and Community Partnerships, HealthierHere)
- Public Health—Seattle & King County School-Based Partnerships Vision, Mission, and Values
- SBHC Site Based Discussion and Planning Worksheet
- “What You Need to Know” 2019-20 Agreement Guide
- Summary of Open Space take-aways **FORTHCOMING**
- Seattle Public Schools competitive food/snack policies and procedures
Additional resources you may find valuable include:
- King County School Health blog
- Hit the +Follow icon in the bottom right corner of your screen for immediate notifications
- Our newsletter
- SBHC staff are automatically added to the mailing list so keep an eye on your inbox!
Thank you again for your contributions to the King County school-based health system and the students and families that you serve. We are grateful for your partnership. Best of luck on the start of the 2019-20 school year!
Your School-Based Partnerships Team (Sara, Samantha, Erin, Kaetlin, and Kim)