Mental Health Supports for Students: Cognitive-Behavioral Skill Building for Adults in Schools
Locations: Bremerton (ESD 114) and Pasco (ESD 123)
Dates: September 12-13 (Bremerton); September 25-26 (Pasco)
Apply to attend:
CBITS and Bounce Back trainings are available in September for interested school professionals. Both trainings
build adult capacity to serve students by using cognitive behavioral supports and skills.
- Priority given to and staff in schools identified for improvement
- Each training will be 2 days. Attendees must commit to attending the 2 days in full
- Free. Please note that each session has limited capacity
Who Should Participate?
- School counselors and ESA staff
- Licensed mental health professionals serving in schools
- Interested student support leaders at the building or district level
How it works
- Complete the survey for either CBITS or Bounce Back training. Surveys are due Sept 6, 2019
- Applicant responses will be reviewed by OSPI
- Applicants will be notified by September 5th regarding their enrollment status
Please see the attached PDF for links and additional information.