We are nearly halfway through our first year of system-wide implementation of the School-Based Health Alliance National Quality Initiative! Join the Public Health team as we host trainers from the National School-Based Health Alliance to advance our learning on this initiative. By the end of this day-long session, participants will be able:
- To describe the importance and value of documenting and reporting standardized performance measures as it relates to Seattle & King County SBHCs.
- To learn/refresh/simplify the theory and practice of quality improvement using the Model for Improvement, in order to facilitate its use.
- To learn/refresh the value of reporting and reviewing data monthly.
- To move forward with a clear understanding of roles and next steps.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for pre-registered attendees. Registration is required to ensure space, materials, and food are available for all attendees. Contact us with any questions. See you there!
- Who should attend?
Quality improvement is a team effort. We encourage and invite all staff from your clinic to attend. (We expect 2-3 staff per clinic to attend.)
- How do I get to the training?
Visit the Kaiser Permanente website for driving and parking directions to the Capitol Hill campus: https://wa.kaiserpermanente.org/html/public/locations/capitol-hill
Directions to the training room (D649 in the Central Medical Building) are available on the Kaiser Permanente website: https://wa.kaiserpermanente.org/static/pdf/public/locations/capitol-hill.pdf
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Kaetlin Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the training?
No. You do not need to bring a printed or e-ticket with you to the training.
- Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Refer to your confirmation email for details on how to cancel or update your registration.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes. However, we prefer that your registration be updated (see question above) if any changes are needed.