On October 19, 2017, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is re-launching a campaign to support community partners like school health staff to successfully educate adults about the influence they have in teens’ lives and how to make conversations about marijuana easier.
DOH produced this campaign outreach toolkit which can help community partners like you inform the adults you reach who interact with teens (parents, guardians, teachers, coaches, faith leaders, bosses) about the risks and consequences of marijuana, and how their involvement can make a real difference in their teens’ lives. This toolkit includes:
- Campaign backgrounder and talking points
- Facebook and Twitter content to share with your networks
- Drop-in newsletter/e-newsletter article
- Theater-ready campaign videos
- Campaign posters available for order
This toolkit easy to use and available online. Familiarize yourself with the content and share the toolkit with your networks!