The Seattle Public Schools’ (SPS) School and Community Partnerships Team has released its 2016-17 professional development calendar. These trainings are open to all interested community partners, including school-based health center staff working in SPS schools.
Check out the calendar here!
There are a number of trainings in the next few months that may be relevant to your work, including:
- “The Anchors of Emotional Intelligence in the RULER Approach” on Oct. 13, 2016
- “Structural Racism” on Nov. 2, 2016
- “Using Data for Continuous Improvement” on Nov. 8, 2016
- “Interrupting Micro-aggressions: Power, Privilege and Everyday Life” on Nov. 29, 2016
- “Building Resilience in the Face of Trauma” on Dec. 6, 2016